INTRODUCTION TO KITEBOARDING
Our team of instructors is trained to meet your expectations at all times, our teaching method will take you to an advanced level in a minimum of time, making your vacation an unforgettable and economical experience in turn. Classes are scheduled depending on the weather conditions, achieving greater communication with you so that you do not lose your day waiting for the wind. Our school adjusts to your needs and schedules as long as weather conditions permit.
1-Basic Kiteboarding Course level 1
- Theory: Wind, Conditions, Safety.
- Setting up your equipment.
- 4-line kite handling on the water.
- Pulling your kite up and down.
- Body drag
Duration: 3 hours (one day)
2- Basic Kiteboarding Course Level 2This course offers all the points mentioned on level 1 plus:
- Several types of body drag.
- Water start fisrt few meters cross-wind.
Duration: 6 hours (2 days)
3- Full Kiteboarding CourseThe full kiteboarding course offers everything mentioned in levels 1 and 2 plus:
- Water start
- Sailing and transitioning
- Standing on your board properly to optimize sailing.
Duration: 9 hours (3 days)
***Payment: EUR or USD ***
Canadian dollars, contact with the manager
***In all the courses you can take private lessons or in couples ( 2 students max)***
******The things you might want to bring are a swimsuit, towel, rash guard or t-shirt, hat, sunscreen, water, sunglasses. ***